Thursday, October 07, 2010

Team Wazz 2010-11 Predicitions

While the season has already started, I figured an inventive way for me to pick who's coming out of each conference. Let my kid pick the teams.

That's right-- mostly because it's a crapshoot anyway-- why not get little Kaity Wazz pick out the two teams to face off in the Cup. Of course, another gimmick way is to get some "Match 'Em Up" memory blocks from the fantastic Mascotopia company to make it even more of a crapshoot.



So, there you go. It's just as good as any; albeit the picks could be a little bit off, that's for sure. Plus, it shows how lazy I am.

Even if I did do some, odds are it'd be the status quo with everyone else-- so why waste my time and yours in doing something that everyone else is doing. Goes with the old adage of if everyone else is doing it; why should you, or something like that. While it is great fun to go back and mock or celebrate the picks made, it just seems a bit meaningless for me to do.

But, since people like it-- I'll pick.....the San Jose Sharks and.....let's say....New Jersey Devils. As much as I would like to pick the Capitals; I always seem to do that and jinx them. They shan't fool me this time. Though, if I don't pick them, maybe they'll actually do something. We'll see.

The games are afoot.

No comments: